Sunday, September 12, 2010

                                                  BFF's

Hey all you dog lovers, my name is Nick, and I live just outside of Philadelphia with my loveley wife and two lovable dogs. I am the proud owner of a black lab and a siberian husky. We rescued both dogs. The husky had been severly abused and the lab was on her way to the SPCA. The two have become the best of friends and are inseperable. I can't imagine my life without them. I hope you enjoy this blog. My hope is to promote service dog charities and no kill shelters. I would take them all if I could but since I can't this is the next best thing. I also want to have a little fun so we will have videos of my goofey dogs at play as well as photos of not only my dogs, but my friends and families dogs as well. I hope you will participate and send me pics and videos of your furry family members. I will be sure to put them up on this blog for all to see.

No comments: